enabled VR Headset designed
- Pre-loaded content (no streaming required!)
- Operating System designed 用于教学, and 6 Gb of RAM
- In-built mobile device management
- Massive storage (128 Gb) to add more VR educational content
- It’s your device and should be used the way you need (unlocked)
- 添加更多内容? 绝对! It will grow with your needs
There are those that blithely consider 6自由度设备 (like the Meta Quest) to offer a “better experience.” It may be true that the sense of immersion is heightened using those devices, 然而, 就像生活中的一切一样, there is a cost to be borne of this decision. 教育, we need to consider all aspects, from availability of content, 空间需求, 实际使用情况, privacy concerns and overall price, to inclusiveness (non-native learners, 特殊需要的学生, 等等).
The choice is yours, but be very cognizant of the costs (real and intrinsic).
We are believers in the value of offline learning, because of the realities of school networks (streaming 360° content requires reliable connectivity for multiple users, with high bandwidth dependency). 然而, we needed a viable solution for students and teachers who may be remote, yet still want and need to learn. 基于一个 2019 project we did with UNICEF, even students at home during a pandemic could learn using Veative content (and no VR headset), 使用个人电脑或Chromebook. A practical solution for a difficult problem.
Portable storage carts and cases to keep headsets
带电 & 安全
- Single data transfer cable for content transmission within the headsets
- Built-in interchange input voltage switch
- Cases built for 8 devices, and carts typically hold 30 devices
- Highly portable to enable devices to be transported between classrooms or to any other location in the school